If you're anything like me you've entered more than a couple blog give-aways - and never won. Well, about a month ago all that changed for me because I won somethng.
And it wasn't just any ole' thing, I was picked to recieve a hand made gift of my choosing made just for me. I told Tif what I wanted my keychain to say and then, one day, this came in the mail
So pretty, I love when non-bill and non-junk mail arrives.
Tif (of halu halo) also bestoed upon me the
In any case, as per the award rules (not sure who's in charge of that) I need to divulge 7 random things about myself. so here we go:
1. We've lived in this house for almot 2 years and there's still barely anything on the walls. Our bedroom - nothing. It looks sad - but wall hangings are always at the botton of the list.
2. I really want a dog, but my desire for a dog isn't strong enough to overpower my desire NOT to be responsible for another living being right now.
3. As much as I love food, cooking, baking, tryng new recipes, and new flavors - I would be ok if i needed to live off of cereal....for a little while at least.
4. I've been shopping almost exclusively at Trader Joes for so long that large 'supermarkets' annoy me. Things like canned tomatoes are never where I think they should be.
5. I'm thinking about taking dance classes again. Mr. Man has his weekly basketball game - I need to work on reclaiming some time for me.
6. I love sleeping, but I'm terrible at going to bed.
7. I used to be a morning person; I hope I can be a morning person again some day